In Short: Have you ever participated in an It Quiz Competition? We have 10 It quiz questions to question your mind.
- “Life is short have an affair” – Slogan of a social networking site owns by Avid Life Media.Site has been
hacked by hackers which is leading increase in local divorces.Name the site?
Ans: Ashley madison
- Hardware technicians all over the world use a special technique termed as percussive maintenance. What is it?
Ans: Hitting something repeatedly until its starts working
- Which word originated in middle east stands for a step-by-step procedure for calculations?
- Who Wrote the Book Stay Hungry Stay Foolish
- Who coined the term net neutrality or internet neutrality?
Ans:The term was coined by Tim wu who is the media professor in Columbia university in 2003
- A project by wikipedia to make mobile internet available to people in developing countries is known as?
- Name the Mascot of the GIMP Software(Gnu Image Manipulation Program)?
- Which Country made their election through Internet?
- Billion beats is an e-publication by an Indian. Name him?
Ans: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
- Expand PayTM. The Mobile App?
Ans: Pay Through Mobile
Hope you enjoyed the quiz. We will be bringing more quiz hacks soon. Stay tuned and let us know what you think