Read or Download An Introduction to Video Editing with Cyberlink PowerDirector 10 Ultra PDF
Similar introduction books
Electromagnetism, quantum mechanics, statistical mechanics, molecular spectroscopy, optics and radiation shape the rules of the sphere. On best of those relaxation the suggestions employing the basics (e. g. Emission Spectroscopy, Laser prompted Fluorescence, Raman Spectroscopy). This ebook includes the fundamental themes linked to optical spectroscopic options.
This booklet is the made from a long time' adventure educating behavioral technological know-how in a manner that demonstrates its relevance to medical medication. we now have been guided via the reactions and reviews of many first-year clinical scholars. the result's a conceptual framework diverse from those who we and others had attempted ahead of.
- Technical Analysis-Forex Trading With Candlestick And Pattern
- A Pragmatic Introduction to the Art of Electrical Engineering
- Operas of Benjamin Britten - an Introduction
- Introduction to Psych: Gateways to Mind/Behavior, Eleventh
- Fiber Optic Sensors: An Introduction for Engineers and Scientists, Second Edition
- Britain since 1960: An Introduction
Extra info for An Introduction to Video Editing with Cyberlink PowerDirector 10 Ultra
2. Choose an audio file and then click Open. 25 Chapter 1 - Quick Start Tips 3. Click Next to continue. Knowledge Base: After adding music, you can click the Slideshow Preferences button and the Music Preferences button to set your preferences. Slideshow Preferences: use this option to set the length of your slideshow. Select Fit photos to music to have the length of the slideshow match the duration of the added background music. When the length of the slideshow is longer than the background music, a fade out effect is applied to the photos, or the photos are repeated until the end of the background music.
1. Click Produce Video, and then click Finish. 28 Chapter 1 - Quick Start Tips 2. CyberLink PowerDirector 10 main program window launches and automatically enter the Produce window. 3. Select the WMV format and then select Windows Media Video 9 FULL HD Quality [1920x1080]. Click to set the output folder and file name. 4. Enter "slideshow" as the file name, and then click Save. 5. Click Start to output your slideshow to a video. 29 Chapter 1 - Quick Start Tips 6. CyberLink PowerDirector produces your video.
In the preview window, the customized video effect displays in 3D. Note: Be sure to select the Auto Detect 3D Source Format option before watching your video clip in the preview window. Customizing 3D PiP Objects PiP objects also support the 3D. You can select a 3D PiP object template under the 3D category of the PiP Objects Room. 51 Chapter 1 - Quick Start Tips 1. Click to open the PiP Objects Room, and then select the 3D category. 2. Select and drag a 3D PiP object to the editing track and then click Modify.
An Introduction to Video Editing with Cyberlink PowerDirector 10 Ultra by Cyberlink