HOW TO RESTORE STOCK FIRMWARE ON MICROMAX YU YUREKA[UNROOT]
I have a Yu Yureka smartphone running CyanogenMod. This is one of the flagship phones by Micromax. Recently one of my friend shown me a phone that has got bricked. Fortunately, that one was also a Yureka Phone (AO5510) . It was stuck at the boot logo of cyanogen. In this tutorial, I am gonna show you through the process of reinstalling/flashing official firmware on Micromax Yu Yureka. I will show you how to restore the original stock firmware on Yureka as well as unroot it in case you have already done that.
You might want to reinstall official firmware on your Micromax Yureka for various reasons. For instance, after rooting and trying out few custom ROMs, if you want to unroot your device, or if it stuck at boot loop after flashing a wrong ROM or whatever reasons your Yureka needs stock firmware.
For this tutorial, we use a simple script (flashtools) that will flash the factory images (CyanogenMod 11) on your Yureka, and at the same time, keep the bootloader status of your device as it was.
Disclaimer: Follow the guide carefully and at your own risk. We will not take any responsibility if anything went wrong. This guide is intended only for technically talented users.
– As this process wipes your device back every important file on your Yu Yureka
– This process requires unlocked bootloader
– Install proper driver for Yureka on your Windows PC
Instruction to restore stock firmware on Micromax Yureka
3. Now, turn off your phone. Press the Volume Up key and at the same time connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable.
4. You should see the fastboot logo on your phone. If not, try it again.
5. Now, go to the folder where you extracted the flashtools and stock firmware and run the “flash-all.bat” by double clicking on it.
6. A command window will open and start the flashing process (Do not disconnect your phone from PC)
7. Once the process is completed, the command window will close automatically.
8. Disconnect your phone from PC and boot it. It will take up to 5 minutes for the first time.
You have now restored the stock firmware on your Yu Yureka. Enjoy! If you have any query regarding above procedure leave it in the comment section below.